Junior High Impact groups are made up of 10-12 students of the same gender that meet weekly during the school year with a caring adult leader. Impact groups are a perfect place for you to form great friendships with other students your age, build relationships with adult leaders, learn more about God, and grow closer to Him.
Each Impact Group will…
- Meet together to learn more about the Bible and how it relates to each of our lives
- Keep each other accountable with consistent personal “no group” times
- Pray for a missionary
- Use their impact funds to serve the community
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Impact Groups meet in host homes on various evenings throughout the week. Meeting in homes creates a warm, friendly atmosphere for sharing life together.
Each Impact Group will look different, but a typical night will look something like this: welcome / snacks / hang out / Bible study / discussion / prayer. Being involved in a Impact Group is an awesome opportunity to grow closer to God, and closer to other like minded Jr. High students!
Axis has incredible, screened, and trained adult volunteers who are ready to serve and teach Jr. High students. Our Axis leaders are there to encourage, teach, guide, and help strengthen your walk with Christ. It may turn out to be the most significant relationships of your Jr. High years.
Being part of a Impact Group is a privilege. We expect each Impact Group member to commit to the following:
- Come to group prepared, equipped with a Bible, a pen, and a good attitude.
- Respect your Impact Group leader. They are giving you their time because they WANT to minister to you.
- Respect and be kind to others in your group.
- Respect your Host Home. Help clean-up your host home at the end of every night.
Impact Group registration takes place during three separate “seasons”. If you are interested in joining an impact group outside of an open registration season, we would typically ask that you wait until the next open registration. However, if a registration season just recently ended and you missed it, please contact Gary@thebridgebiblechurch.com
Once you submit the registration form and pay online, you will receive an email confirming you are registered for Impact Groups.
If you are joining during the winter or spring, your Impact Group info will be emailed to you.
OPEN ENROLLMENT DATES:
Fall 2017: Opens August 20th