Planning a wedding or event in the Bakersfield area? Our facilities are available for rental for a wide range of events! A Facility Request Form MUST be completed in order to consider your request to use our facilities. Forms are also available in the Bridge office at 12225 Stockdale Hwy. Please contact our Facilities Coordinator directly at Facilities@thebridgebiblechurch.com for rental fees or any additional questions.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF FACILITIES RENTAL
The applicant, the organization and each of its officers shall be responsible for the enforcement of, and compliance with these rules and regulations.
Prior to Rental:
- Reservations must be made at least 3 weeks in advance. Reservations must be in writing using the Facility Request Form provided by The Bridge Bible Church.
- The Bridge wishes to have its facilities used for the Glory of God in our church and in our community. The church facilities will be made available for rental to groups outside the church, however, these groups are to understand that changes in church schedules may cause previous arrangements for the use of facilities to be rescheduled or cancelled. Notification will be made in advance should this occur. Use of the facilities must not interfere with Church activity and special arrangements must be made if the Church facilities are used on Saturday after it has been cleaned and set up for Sunday Worship Gatherings.
- A non-refundable security deposit may be required to rent facilities. This will be determined by type of use.
- Any payment of rent is due one week prior to event. The organization or individual is responsible for the cost of cleanup associated with the event. Cost of custodial services and cleanup will be added to the contract.
- Normally, a Certificate of Insurance naming The Bridge Bible Church as co-insured and/or additional insured for the rental date must be on file with The Bridge. Liability Insurance must be in the amount of at least $1,000,000.00. Please contact the Bridge office with any questions.
- Use of The Bridge owned Equipment must be approved in advance on the Equipment Use Request Form.
- Expected media coverage must be submitted to and approved by The Bridge in advance of the usage.
- Arrangements for entertainment or music must be approved by The Bridge.
- Use of Café’ appliances, including coffee maker, must be pre-approved on Facility Request Form and any appropriate instruction must be sought prior to day of usage.
- Arrangements for special set up and/or decorations must be preapproved by The Bridge.
- All food and non-food items stored in the café and/or refrigerator and freezer must be clearly marked with event or a name and removed immediately after event.
- The name of the Church shall not be used as an endorsement.
- Usage is restricted to the specific facilities approved on the Facility Request Form and Rental Agreement.
- Children and youth and all attendees must be supervised at all times by an adult representative of the Renter.
- Removing or moving of The Bridge owned Equipment/Supplies/Items may only be done with prior permission. Use of The Bridge owned Equipment/Supplies must be must be returned to proper place and in clean condition.
- User must report, and pay for, any equipment or property damage.
- There shall be no smoking inside any of the facilities and the use of any alcoholic beverages and/or illegal drugs of any kind are prohibited anywhere on the premises.
- No tape, pushpins, tacks, staples or other fasteners are allowed on any walls, doors, seats or other building surface without pre-approval.
- When events involve food, please take all trash and recycling to the appropriate outside container. Please also take all leftover food with you.
- Café must be left in clean condition with all used items properly washed, wiped, and/or put away.
- Any personal or group property left on the church premises shall be at renters risk and only with prior permission.
- Any consumables such as cups, snacks, napkins, etc. must be provided by the Renter. The Bridge will not supply these items.
- Reservations may not be reassigned or sublet to any individual or group.
- The Bridge reserves the right to refuse rental to anyone.
- The Bridge may rescind or modify any part of the Rental Agreement at any time.
- No hazardous, unsafe or illegal activity is permitted on the premises.
- No hazardous materials of any kind are allowed on the premises, without prior written approval of The Bridge, including but not limited to fireworks, hazardous chemicals, explosives devices.
- The Bridge reserves the right to require private security to be hired by Renters for use of the facility.